This post is sponsored by #CollectiveBias, Inc. and its advertiser. Find #The7thMinion only at Walmart. Play a Minions math game and help the Minions find a new master. After the game, make a special treat with Golden Grahams s’mores.
Find the 7th Minion
Do you remember finding prizes in cereal boxes as a child? I was always excited to see what was in them. Which one did we get this time?
In specially marked boxes of General Mills cereal, you can find a Minion toy. If you look for the boxes at Walmart, you can find a special 7th Minion.
I found the cereal at my Walmart in a special display near the cereal aisle.
Here are the two Minions that we got from Golden Grahams and Cocoa Puffs. No prehistoric Minion this time. We’ll have to try again.
Minions Math Game
We love using toys as playing pieces for games. It makes the games more interesting and no one realizes we’re practicing math skills.
In this game (just like in the new Minions movie), the Minions are on a quest to find a new master to follow. Things keep happening to their masters and they’re becoming quite depressed. Help them reach the end of the game and meet a new super villain to follow – Scarlet Overkill.
How to Play
Roll a die and move your Minion that many spaces. If you land on one of the Minion masters, you’ll have to start all over on your quest for finding an evil super villain to follow.
You could easily add tasks to this game. Create cards with math facts, spelling words, or anything else you want to work on. If you land on a yellow circle, draw a card.
Golden Grahams S’mores
A box of Golden Grahams just begs to become s’mores. Okay, maybe that’s just what I want to do with them, but still. I’m bringing these to our 4th of July party this weekend. Yum. I made a small test batch. It was super easy and the recipe is pretty forgiving – meaning you can mix up whatever amounts you want and it’ll work out just fine.
- 4 cups of Golden Grahams
- 3 cups of mini marshmallows
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
- Use 1/2 tablespoon of butter to grease a baking dish (I used a 7 x 11 inch glass baking pan.) and a large bowl.
- Melt 1 1/2 tablespoons of butter in a sauce pan.
- Add 2/12 cups of mini marshmallows to the sauce pan. Stir until melted.
- In a large, buttered bowl, mix together the Golden Grahams, melted marshmallows, unmelted marshmallows, and half of the chocolate chips.
- Spread the mixture into the baking pan.
- Sprinkle remaining chocolate chips on the top.
- Refrigerate until cool.
- Cut into squares and enjoy.
Check out more fun with the Minions from General Mills and Walmart.
Did you find the 7th Minion? Let us know!