Are your kids Star Wars fans? Then, they’ll love playing these Star Wars dice games. Be sure to get the Star Wars galactic dice for even more fun. You can also print out the board game, grab some characters, and play today!
Star Wars Dice Games
Amazon affiliate links are included below.
- Star Wars Galactic Dice Game – you could also use regular dice
- LEGO Star Wars minifigures
- Print out the game board (for your personal or classroom use only)
Aiden found this Star Wars Galactic Dice Game on clearance at Walmart. It’s a fun dice game to play using the rules provided, but Aiden wanted me to create a board game for him as well. He designed the board game and created some rules.
Board Game Version
The game comes with 6 galactic dice. Each die has 6 Star Wars characters on it. Let each character represent a number.
- Yoda = 1
- R2-D2 = 2
- C-3PO = 3
- Storm Trooper = 4
- Darth Vader = 5
- Boba Fett = 6
How to Play:
- Print out the game board.
- Choose a minifigure as your playing piece.
- Roll a galactic die.
- Move your minifigure across the game board from START to FINISH.
- Follow the directions in the circles for moving forward or backward.
- The first player to reach the FINISH wins.
Alternative Dice Game
We enjoyed playing the original dice game as a family. The values of the dice rolled are in the 100s so it may be difficult for some kids to add up on their own. Simply modify the point values to make it easier to add. Taking a zero or two off of the point values should help out.
More Star Wars Math Games
- Star Wars Minifigure LEGO Math Game – Practice addition and subtraction using your favorite LEGO characters.
- Ways to Make Ten with LEGO Minifigures – Build a ten frame with LEGO and have fun with this hands-on math game.
- Also check out this collection of Star Wars Math Activities.
Subscribe to the Inspiration Laboratories weekly newsletter. Each issue has exclusive hands-on science explorations for children, a recap of our latest activities, and special resources selected just for you!