Our new e-book, Make Your Mark is available now. This book is a collaboration of several kid bloggers and compiled by Cathy James of NutureStore. Make Your Mark will help you take the simple act of sharing stories and stretch it to help your child develop confidence and compassion. Through play, art, language, writing and storytelling activities this book will help your child discover himself and make his mark on the world.
How to Get Your Copy of Make Your Mark
What You’ll Find In This Book
- Activities to get your child started with the important basics: to develop skills to literally make a mark – first with fingers and later with pens, pencils, and paint brushes.
- Fun ideas that will help your child develop fine motor strength and dexterity. We have ideas for finger gyms, easel activities, and first mark making activities with sticks, play dough and shaving foam.
- Inspiration for writing trays that encourage children to use all their senses to build skills.
- Great ideas to delight in imagination and storytelling that feels like – and is! – play time, not school work. Your child will develop language, vocabulary, and fluency through story mats, small worlds, comics, journals, role play, outdoor adventures, and art.
- Activities that support your child in understanding himself and others, through interviews, self-portraits, collaborative art, and collaborative projects.
- And finally we help your child see that everyone can make their mark on their community and the environment. We show you how to extend the idea of our self out into the world, and consider how we are part of a community. With accessible and achievable projects we’ll inspire your child to make their mark through environmental citizenship and acts of kindness.
- Also included: six sets of printables for you to download, including pattern writing cards, a “my favourite things” photo book, “all about me” interview sheets, pretend play post office accessories, and comic book, and gracious giving printables.
Special Launch Price: $11.25 (through December 2016)
Regular Price: $14.99
Why You’ll Love This Book
Make Your Mark has practical ideas for promoting writing. Your child will have fun playing while strengthening fine motor skills and engaging in writing and storytelling activities.
Use the Pretend Play Post Office printables to create your own post office and writing center. Your child will practice writing skills while mailing pretend letters to loved ones.
Take the literal idea of making your mark one step further by showing your child ways he or she can make a mark on the world. The book includes activities for water conservation, backyard wildlife habitats, and random acts of kindness.
Buy it Worldwide for Instant Download
This is an ebook, which means you will be sent a link that allows you to download a PDF containing the ebook and all the resources. You can save it to your computer or iPad* and then either read it on screen or print some/all of the pages, as you prefer.
You can buy the ebook wherever you are in the world. You pay via PayPal, which will take care of any currency conversion for you. The ebook costs US$ 14.99.
*You can buy the ebook now, on any device, and then download it when you are ready. Depending on the apps you have installed and your operating system, you might be able to download the ebook on your mobile device. However if you have any doubts or problems, I recommend you use a computer to download the book and then share it to your mobile devices. You will be sent download instructions when your purchase the ebook.
The Make Your Mark ebook is published and sold by Cathy James at NurtureStore.co.uk. Please direct any customer service queries regarding purchases of the ebook to firstname.lastname@example.org or refer to the NurtureStore FAQ.
The Up! ebook is protected under copyright © 2016. All rights reserved.